Job Posting: Strategist
Strategist wanted with killer campaign management skills who loves to write.
We are accepting applications until July 25, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
DO NOT: Submit a traditional cover letter.
DO: Send us a letter about yourself and how you think your qualifications meet the requirements of the job description.
DO: Send writing samples and your resume!
DO: Send an email to email@example.com to apply.
Job Description: Strategist
- All team members work toward expert status in variety of core skill-sets including communications leadership, strategic foresight, research, analytics, tactics design and visual thinking.
- We expect all our strategists to be competent in multiple areas since we do not have singular focus areas. You should be willing to add new skills and to challenge yourself professionally.
- Identify and generate activity in relevant communication channels and nurture relationships with key inﬂuencers
- Research and write a variety of types of products: communications strategies, press releases, advisories, social media updates, reports
- Collect information, coordinate and distribute news through a variety of platforms
- Together with the team, drive social media campaigns from start to ﬁnish
- Characterize, quantify and present metrics, tracking and reports for PR, online marketing and social media campaigns
- Maintain and manage web properties
- 3+ years in a public relations and/or social media marketing-related ﬁeld
- Skills and competencies for creative-focused tasks such as video, web or graphic design is always a bonus
- Experience working directly with the public
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain an effective online presence
- Preference will be given to candidates with a proﬁciency in English and French
- Superior writing, editing and verbal communications skills
- Superior analytical skills of marketing and communications materials
- Ability to network and build new relationships online and ofﬂine
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Solid background drafting press releases, creative copy and social media
- Academic degree or technical diploma in public relations, journalism, marketing or a business-related ﬁeld
- Starting at $40,000, commensurate to experience.
- We offer a generous health care and time off package.
- We apologize but MediaStyle will only be able to contact those who will be interviewed for the position.