Job Posting: Senior Strategist
Senior strategist wanted with killer campaign management skills who loves to write.
We are accepting applications until July 16, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
DO NOT: Submit a traditional cover letter.
DO: Send us a letter about yourself and how you think your qualifications meet the requirements of the job description.
DO: Send writing samples and your resume!
DO: Send an email to email@example.com to apply.
Job Description: Senior Strategist
- Our Senior Strategists are often project leads, which involves liaising with clients, managing budgets, setting timelines and problem-solving
- All team members work toward expert status in variety of core skill-sets including communications leadership, strategic foresight, communications research, tactics design and visual thinking.
- We expect all our strategists to be competent in multiple areas since we do not have singular focus areas. You should be willing to add new skills and to challenge yourself professionally.
- Provide senior-level leadership to projects and teams
- Facilitate workshops and training sessions
- Manage projects from start to finish, managing risks and challenges as they arise
- Research and write a variety of types of strategy products such as communications plans and audits
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team members
- Manage business development and sales proposals
- 5+ years in a public relations and/or social media marketing-related ﬁeld
- Experience working directly with senior management
- Deep knowledge of the evolving communications environment, with the ability to provide strategic advice to clients
- Preference will be given to candidates with a proﬁciency in English and French
- Superior writing, editing and verbal communications skills
- Superior analytical skills of marketing and communications materials
- Ability to network and build new relationships online and ofﬂine
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Academic degree or technical diploma in public relations, journalism, marketing or a business-related ﬁeld
- Preference given to candidates who have had experience managing a team
- Starting at $65,000, commensurate to experience.
- We offer a generous health care and time off package.
- We apologize but MediaStyle will only be able to contact those who will be interviewed for the position.