We are accepting application letters until February 19, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
How to apply:
- Send us a letter about yourself, your approach to design, and a resume.
- Send a link to your design portfolio.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Assist the MediaStyle team in the design, production, and implementation of graphic materials related to marketing, communications, and public relations activities. This ranges from content for online campaigns (social media shareables, websites etc) to print collateral (annual reports, infographics, signage etc).
- Manage multiple projects with input and direction from all team members.
- Layout and design deliverables for a range of clients.
- Stay on top of all things design related, including best practices, guidelines, and trends in design and art.
- Explore and experiment with new ways of presenting information to users.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign specifically) and Mac OS is a must, as demonstrated in a relevant portfolio
- Experience working directly with the public and clients
- 4-5 years or more in a design role
- Ability to manage and deliver on complex projects
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills—must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Academic degree or technical diploma in design is an asset
- French language skills would be considered an asset
- Strong skills in illustration and typography is an asset.
- Working knowledge of CSS and experience designing for web is an asset.
- Salary range is $42,500 to $50,000, commensurate to experience.
- MediaStyle offers a benefits package with generous personal time, flexibility, and extended health coverage.
MediaStyle promotes the principles of anti-oppression and adheres to the tenets of the Ontario Human Rights Code. We encourage applications from people of all genders, races, ethnic origins, religions, abilities, and sexual orientations. We strive to reduce unconscious bias throughout our hiring process.
We apologize but MediaStyle will only be able to contact those who will be interviewed for the position.
MediaStyle provides accommodation during all parts of the hiring process, upon request, to applicants with disabilities. If contacted, please advise us if you require any accommodation.