What’s MediaStyle all about?
Well, we’re a progressive public affairs communications shop. We dream up strategies and persuasive communications materials to help good people get heard. We like to work with people and organizations making Canada a better place. This includes organizations making life fairer for Indigenous people, for women, for people trying to access education, for people protecting good jobs or creating new ones, people saving lives in Medicine, for people working in Arts and Culture who make our world a beautiful place, for those committed to protecting and enhancing democratic institutions and others simply looking for a fair deal.
- We’re a smart bunch who watch new tech product announcements with the same level of excitement as we do with opening birthday gifts.
- We work collaboratively, quickly and transparently.
- We’re proof that a business built on democratic principles can do great work, can contribute to our community and be profitable.
- We’re also nurturing and developing Canada’s best, multi-skilled communicators.
- We have generous medical benefits because health is important. We offer a lot of vacation time and time off because we know that sometimes going to work on a cold February morning is not as important as your mental health.
- We work downtown on two floors of a heritage building. The office is filled with really nice things like art, and weird furniture and a vintage kayak.
- We’re pretty honest with each other.
- We’re a right-sized agency with a startup culture. We tap everyone’s skills for all projects so you get all of our expertise on your file.
- We offer training and skills development to keep us sharp, and have show and tells to impress each other. We’re a dog friendly office because dogs make us happy. We’re Apple fangirls, offer an annual health-and-fitness credit, and to top it all off, we bring in food for a family lunch every Friday.