Trending On Our Slack: Week 21· May 27, 2016
It’s been a busy week at the office, but amidst the regular work hustle there have been a few highlights. It’s nice to take a moment at the end of the week to take stock of the fun before everything starts to blur together. So, forgive us for this slightly inward-looking edition of “Trending On Our Slack”, but here were some of the high points that we’re excited to share with you:
- The Arboretum Music Festival announced their full lineup, and we will be transporting The Commons to the festival grounds in August! Stay tuned for more exciting news.
- Two of our partners, Allyson and Caitlin, were on hand to receive our award as one of Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Companies. We’re thrilled and honoured to receive this recognition, and we were happy to celebrate with the other great local businesses.
- On Thursday, the ladies of MediaStyle headed to Rent Frock Repeat to be fitted for an upcoming photoshoot. We were twirling we felt so glamorous…here’s a little teaser. More to come!
- Two of our team members will be running as part of Ottawa Race Weekend, and we’ll be along the route to cheer them on. See you there? Sounds like it’s going to be a hot one.
- Our friends over at Union 613 have a new brewery on tap, and it’s all brewed in their kitchen! We’re stoked to see the Dog & Pony Brewlab taking off – have you tried a pint yet?
Hope you’ve all had wonderful weeks. Happy Friday – see you at the finish line!