How to build momentum next week· September 10, 2015
It’s Thursday: focus on this weekend. What do you need to do to build momentum next week?
Two important to-do items:
- Take a few extra hours and review the elections sites of each party, the five week review by our team and some of the most recent coverage. Plan to watch one of the political shows (we’ll send links tomorrow to remind you) and join in the conversation on Twitter.
- Update your election related social media feeds. Again, MediaStyle has done some of the work for you – here is a handyTwitter list of people we track closely during Election 2015.
And three questions to ask yourself:
- Have you reviewed your communications plan, and are you ready to react at a moment’s notice?
- Do you think the people who should have your message materials actually have them and are using them?
- How can you leverage the existing news cycle and upcoming “set piece” dates on the campaign for your organization and issues?